Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Successful Photo Shoot

It was an another success photo shoot with my little one this early afternoon. I took him to the railways where i took my friends to do the photo shooting with them. Just two of us over there, the place was so quiet and all we can hear was the chirping birds and the insect's noise. The weather was perfect, though it was a little chilly but i am thankful for it so it won't be so hot for my little model to stay there by the railways.

We didn't stay there too long, i just let him run around and took the advantage and kept on clicking the shutter button of my camera. I really love the place! I might take my little one again over there and will do the photo shooting again with of course props with us so the photos will come out more lively and has story :) Anyway, here's some of the good snaps i got of him while we were there.
DSC_3005DSC_2997-2DSC_2993DSC_3008“If you want your child to keep his feet on the ground, put some responsibility on his shoulders.” ~Abigail Van Buren~DSC_2990DSC_2963

No comments: