Friday, September 9, 2011

Learning Photo Processing

Ever since i learned how to process photos, i became addicted to it. I am loving it the fact that i can enhance the photos i took, especially the portraits. My little one is my best model since i know no one here around us, and besides i am hesitant to ask someone too. I love processing photos because it adds more life to the picture and it enhances the the beauty of the subject.

I am not saying that my photos are no good, but it is better though to at least touch it up a little bit, don't you think? It really has a big difference between the straight out of camera pictures compared to the processed ones. Now that i am gradually learning all this process thingy, i might as well enjoy it now so i can look for future customers :) These photos below was taken yesterday in our front yard while my little one was playing, i so love taking pictures of kids because they have the most natural and innocent facial expressions. No make up needed, even without props, being them as subject alone is already cute enough :)
“A Woman who can cope with the terrible two can cope with anything”“Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression.”  ~Dr. Haim Ginott~Children are unpredictable.  You never know what inconsistency they're going to catch you in next.  ~Franklin P. Jones~Someone is not happy :(

No comments: