Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Spider Web Water Beads

I am so happy that finally i was able to take some shots using my macro lens. I was very ill for the past weeks and couldn't even cope up with my chores here inside the house. I was dizzy and could hardly get up, but despite of all that, still i was able to manage to take care of my kids.

Earlier today i went out because my little one likes to be outside a lot. Although i am not totally well yet but i am glad i went out with him because i saw the spider web by our backyard's bush. It was pretty interesting because it looks very beautiful but then i remember what the speaker said where i had my two months photography class. Just sprinkle a little bit of water using the hair spray and you'll make a very outstanding photos. Just like these photos i captured! It does look like water beads, doesn't it? Take a look!
Spider web water beadsDSC_4491DSC_4471DSC_4478

No comments: