Sunday, September 11, 2011

Corvette!!! Vrooom, Vroom, Vroom!!!

Corvette!!! My dream car!!! This car is looking so hot and lovely!!! Anyway, i took this photo yesterday during the Peach Days celebration parade. It was a pretty long parade for it took two hours to finally see the last participants. And this corvette was one of them. There was a whole lot of Corvettes in the parade really but this one caught my attention. It looks odd to me since this is supposed to be a fast car and i just noticed that the license plate number has handicapped thing on it. I said to myself like, how could a sports car get a handicapped licensed plate number? LOL!!!

Well, anyway, mostly corvette owners are retired, and don't know how to waste their money, so they end up buying a very expensive and luxurious car like this one :) Isn't it look so pretty? I just wish i have one like this, but i guess it'll remain as wish and it's not gonna happen for i can't afford to keep such expensive ride like this red Corvette.
Red Corvette!!! Vroom, Vroom!!!

1 comment:

tndcallphiilippines said...

a REALLY NICE CAR. :) like Prince's song Red Corvette...