Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Model's Natural Facial Expression

I actually only had a chance once to photo shoot a three year old little girl from our neighbor because the mother was being friendly to me. She was a nice woman and we have one thing in common, we both lost a child, which it was the most painful part of our lives. Anyway, i am currently practicing some more on how to enhance portrait photographs. And because i have no one else but my little one with me all the time, he becomes my model, my walking companion and someone i can talk to even if he doesn't talk that much yet.

Earlier today he wanted to go out, he wanted to play, he is an outgoing kind of little one, and i guess he must have got that from me. I love taking pictures of my little one because the portraits i get of him always comes out natural. Just like this one below. He was just looking around in the street in front of our house. He likes to follow all the cars, trucks and motorcycles that passes by. Well, i take advantage of the chance, so i keep snapping my camera and here's one of the best i got.
Looking back at to where the sound came from :)

1 comment:

Miriam Joy said...

murag si Brad Pitt gamay. Cute kaayo imo DM Darl