Monday, June 6, 2011

Macro The Flowers

Although it rained today, i am still thankful that our weather is starting to get warm. I guess cold days must all over already (i hope!). I am now looking forward to take more pictures outside using my macro lens, lens baby or maybe my fish eye lens that i haven't used much yet since hubby bought them for me.

Well, the other day i was able to get some good shots of flowers although it was so windy that made me disappointed because i can't get good shots as many as i'd like to due to the wind blew all the subjects i was aiming to. But, still i got few and i am happy with the results. So here they are! The last picture are anthers of the flower of the pine trees right beside our house. I used my newly bought raynox magnifier attached to my macro lens. Pretty cool because i get to shoot tiny things with more clarity and details when i use the raynox lens. As you all know, anthers, you can hardly see that just by your eyes, and look how big they are in this picture below.
Kiss me Mr. Sun please! Mwuah!Purple flowerI am the most beautiful!Dandelion seedsAnther

2 comments:

Emzkie said...

beautiful shots darl! love it!

aSAHMReviews.net

Utah Mommy said...

Thank you so much Emz :)