Thursday, June 16, 2011

Obsessed In Macro

Doesn't it so obvious yet? My recent posts here are more on macro shots which i am just getting obsessed everyday. Especially now that i have all the accessories that i need for me to shoot the tiniest things in the world. I will try to apply the tips that a good friend suggested to me. I really am excited everyday on photo shooting small things that crawls on the ground or even those insects that flies.

Right now, i am more concentrating in taking good shots of the stigmas of the different kinds of beautiful flowers that i can find. So here are some good shots i got that i am proud to share to all of you guys. Hope you all like them :)

By the way, most of my images are not photoshop processed, they are SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera) only watermarks is being added to it since i am not really good in photo editing.
Purple IrisPurple Iris StigmaPoppy stigmaThe only oneClematis StigmaI forgot the name of the flower (SOOC)

No comments: