Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dandelion Seeds Series

There's nothing else the photographers want but to hear people praises their hard work. I did not know all about it until i began to get hooked on this hobby. It sure feels good when people praises and appreciate your work. Lately, i am becoming obsessed in macro shooting which is so obvious that the recent photos i posted here are more on macro shots. Of course, i would like to thank to those people that helped me and taught me to shoot better quality pictures. Especially the macro images. Someone taught me how to shoot and told me what to buy for the accessories of the macro lens so i can take amazingly sharp images just like his. And i owe this to him.

Anyway, ever before i had my camera, i have been so fascinated to view dandelion pictures, closer or not even too close. And now that i have my own camera to capture the beauty of it (although it really is not good for the lawn because it is weeds), i can't really stop myself to take snaps of it. So, here is the series i got of the beautiful dandelion seeds...

These photos are arranged from newest to oldest as i learn how to shoot the beauty of it better. And the very first photo, i just took it this afternoon at the park, with water drops inside it :) Hope you'll like them, enjoy!
Water drops inside dandelion seedsDo i look familiar?Dandelion seedsBeautiful DandelionDSC_6944

No comments: