Monday, June 27, 2011

Yummylicious Strawberries

When i first stepped here in America, one thing i requested to my hubby was to buy me the yummylicious fruits here. I have tasted some of them back in my country but there are also some fruits here that i haven't had in my whole life. Like for example, the peach, the apricot, the fresh cherries and many more. Strawberries, yes i had some of it there in Philippines, but not as fresh like it is here for you can actually pick the fruits in the farm. Although there are also fresh strawberries there but the farm was far away from our place, it's up north while we live in south.

Anyway, since that i love to indulge fruits, i thought it would be nice to take some snaps of it before i eat it lol! My son told me i am silly for i always take picture of whatever i see even the fruits haha. I love photography! Who can blame me? So, here's the shots i took the other day.
What am i?PRUTAS

No comments: