Saturday, May 28, 2011

Enchanting Forest

So, we finally bid goodbye to my brother because we have to go back to Utah by tomorrow. We are staying here in Dalles, Oregon for a night and we'll hit the road again as early as we can tomorrow so we can get home before midnight. But today, we had a good time bonding with my brother for the last time we stayed there in Washington. We went to one of scenic views out there and got some good pictures with him. We actually looked at the peak out there, but i was a little disappointed because there was not much interesting view to see.

Anyway, good thing i brought my macro lens with me, hooked to my camera and also brought my SB 600 flash. I was able to take some good pictures as we walked by the trail heading to the Dam. I got fascinated by the forest, it looked very enchanting and just beautiful. And for you to see how beautiful the forest where we've been to, here's some samples of what you can find to that forest trail...
FernfernYoung fernWhite is purityfloWild purple bleeding heartsPink flower

No comments: