Monday, May 2, 2011

Beautiful Spring

I am still sore until now even though i already took some pills for pain reliever. I started jogging/walking last week and i took it seriously just yesterday and today. So i am feeling the muscle pain all over my body. But, that didn't stop me from taking my kids out and took them to the park for them to enjoy the beautiful weather earlier. Right after my oldest son got off from school, i got them ready and grabbed some treats and snacks for them to munch while we will be at the park. They had so much fun in there, made some friends and played until i decided to head home before it gets chilly for us.

But as we walked heading to the park, i took some snaps of the flowers by the sidewalk and saw a black bird as we approached the bridge by the park. I am glad i was able to take some good shots of the bird though it was so aloof. Here are the few shots that i would like to share and wanted you to see. Thanks for keep on stopping by here and view my photographs, your presence is greatly appreciated by yours truly.
Black bird

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your photos....the flowers are my favorites.