Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Getting Addicted To Macro Shooting

All the bags are packed, we're ready to go. We're driving here, which way to go. LOL! I was just singing and replaced some words to it. Anyway, honestly i haven't packed our things yet and we'll be leaving tomorrow soon after my son's graduation. Oh, my bad! I forgot, i know i didn't tell you about our up coming trip yet, and i guess i just did now. Well, We will be out of state for roughly a week to meet up my brother up north east. We're all are excited for this trip especially me for it will be my first time for these two state where we going. So i might not be able to update this blog for a little while, but i do hope i can get some good shots over there so i can post them here.

Anyway anyway (i like it when my hubby say this twice, lol), i am glad that i was able to get some good shots that i can share with you here despite of my busyness (pretending) lol! And i am so happy that i am learning new things each time i experiment shooting using my lenses. In fact, i learned something new in macro shooting, but first i have to buy those accessories that i need for me to get the cool, amazing and impressive photographs of small creatures in the world just like what i saw from those expert and master in photography. I am getting addicted to macro shooting and i want to learn more and more...

So, here's some of my good photographs that i am talking about... Hope you'll like them! Enjoy, and thanks for viewing my page! =)
Water drop on the leafDropletWhite FlowerOopppssss!!!! I'm out!Now i am in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...amazing photos....you captured it so well....you really have a talent Darlene!