Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Two Lips Or Tulips? You Pick!

I always love looking at the tulips growing during springtime. They are just so gorgeous and very inviting to my eyes! Very colorful and delicate. I am so happy that i am able to capture some of them around our neighborhood as we go for a walk with my son. There were lots of them by our neighbors's yards. Too bad we don't have tulips of our own in our yard because our place is kind of shady and these kinds of flowers definitely needs sunshine. But oh well, i can just enjoy looking at those beautiful flowers and take some snaps of it with my camera, freezing the freshness of the beautiful nature that the BOSS created for us to enjoy and appreciate. Here's one photo i captured from our neighbor's yard, it sure looks like two lips. It made me think, that's probably why it's called tulips because it has two lips? lol! Anyway, whatever the reason why, please enjoy the beauty of this gorgeous flower...
And if you want to see this at larger image, please click this LINK

No comments: