Monday, May 3, 2010

Purple Stigma

This is another shot i have that is very close subject. This flower is a very tiny one but i was able to capture the stigma. I really am enjoying my new hobby now, i am falling in love with it everyday and everytime i capture great photos that i can share. I know that some of our neighbor might be wondering seeing me with different position sometimes taking pictures, it's because i wanted to get the good angle of the subject i am taking picture of. I remember the speaker of the class i attended in photography, he said that some people that sees the photographer thinks we are crazy because we are doing different positions and taking picture of the smallest things especially when using a macro lens. But i don't really care, it feels great to me when i capture the subject perfectly, the way that i just wanted to be. So here's the photo i have to share, take a look at the stigma, they were tiny but in this photo they are somewhat big and visible to human's eyes.
And if you want to see this at larger image, please click this LINK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree...this flower looks so ethereal when you captured it with your lens. Great shot.

Anonymous said...

I agree...this flower looks so ethereal when you captured it with your lens. Great shot.