Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oh! Yummy Fruit Loops!

I must say that camera is part of me already. Whatever i do or no matter how busy i am, i still can find time to click the button of my camera. Getting addicted to it? Yes i must admit. Since i got the good camera so why not take advantage to it, right? Every little things my kids does, i click the camera. There were lots of times that my oldest one complains because i take too much pictures he said. I can't help it! I really am falling in love with my new photography hobby. Well, like yesterday, he asked me to give him a bowl of fruit loops cereal, and thought it would be neat if i take pictures of those sweet circled cereals. Took lots of them and my son asked me to stop clicking so he can eat. Oh! I forgot! It's for him to eat it, not for me to take pictures of it, lol! Silly Mommy i am alright...
And if you want to see this at larger image, please click this LINK

No comments: