Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Sweet Young Man

I felt so bad when i took my son to school yesterday because his allergy attacked him big time! I was not going to take him there but he insisted because he's probably thinking he will miss the fun at the pool. Yeah, it was their fun pool activities yesterday that's why my son was so anxious to go to school. Their school building is quite big, they have their own gym and pool outside by the side of the building. So i still took my son there even though his face was all swollen and his eyes were watery plus the runny nose and keep on sneezing. The teachers were so worried because it might make him worse if he swim, he might be allergic to chlorine. So i told his teachers not to worry about it because he's been to pool before but he didn't have reactions. He must have ate something that made him really sick that morning before we left the house. So i left him in his school and ran at the pharmacy which is just right across the street of his school and bought allergy medicine for him. I went back to school and gave him the medicine. He was the last one went to the pool area because i wanted him to feel a little better before he swims. So a little bit after i gave him a teaspoon of the allergy medicine, he got better, not totally well but at least he is fine.

But anyway, we came home and bought him his favorite sandwich. After he ate, he asked me if we could go for a walk. I asked him back how is he doing, and he told me he is doing great, no more allergy. So i grabbed my camera and went for a walk with my sweet son. We went around the blocks of neighborhood and ended up to an abandoned house that the yard is full of dandelions. My son sat on the ground and started picking at those dandelions seeds. He wasn't aware that i was pointing my camera to him, ready to shoot whatever he is going to do. I have a couple of shots of him that looks so great and perfect for me. Please enjoy these two shots i am sharing below.
And if you want to see this at larger image, please click this LINK
And if you want to see this at larger image, please click this LINK

No comments: