Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Two Little Santa

Really the Christmas is just around the corner. I took some snaps of my two boys yesterday with my studio lighting but i became frustrated for they can't just strike a pose for me and be done with it. They were whining and complaining that it is hard for them to stay still in one place.

Well, anyway, although they were fussy, i was still able to get some good shots. And i am very happy enough with it. Maybe i will try it again one more time some other day. Hubby is absolutely right, it might have been because the kids had a long trip and got tired of sitting all the time that's why they don't want to be sitting again for a little while and wanted to be moving around. Oh well, kids are always on the go anyway. But! I still love the snaps i got from them :) Here they are! :D
DSC_9021DSC_9025DSC_9115DSC_9118-2DSC_9100DSC_9054DSC_9056

No comments: