Thursday, November 17, 2011

Studio Photography Lighting Kit

I am very happy today! I finally got my photography studio lighting kit delivered through UPS just a few hours ago. And eventhough i didn't get an instruction paper on how to install everything, still i am happy because i was able to manage it with the help of my dear husband. So i hurriedly tried it soon as my first born came home from school. He got so excited too when he saw my mini studio set. So i let him sat in front of the backdrop and took a few shots.

So, here are the samples i took earlier. I am very contented and satisfied with the lighting kit i got. It's good for amateur studio photographer like me. The price, nothing beats it, the items aren't that great but they are good. I love my photography lighting kit! And hoping that i will be getting some clients soon :D
DSC_8157DSC_8155DSC_8159DSC_8158

3 comments:

S-H-Y said...

I just foudn your blog through blog hopping..Ang ganda ng mha shot mo..I also love to take photos and planning to buy a system camera for shoting..Can you recomend a good camera for someone who is begginer like me. I would love to hear from you.

oborge said...

nice kaayo te love it so much!

oborge said...

nice kaayo te luv it so much!