Monday, November 21, 2011

Our Christmas Tree At Night

Below is our Christmas tree that we just barely put up yesterday, and because i was so excited to show it to everybody, i took a snap of it right away and posted it on my facebook. Most of my friends liked it, like i do. A very simple Christmas tree, yet it looks elegant.

But, i just remembered to put the ribbons lastnight, and hubby helped me to wrapped it around the tree. This is the most beautiful Christmas tree i put up ever! The last few years, it wasn't that good because i let my first born child decorate it himself. As you can expect, kids love to have it colorful, the colorful the tree is, the beautiful it is in their eyes. But this year, i told him that it's mommy's turn to decide what to put on the tree so it'll look a lot nicer. He's a good kid and just agreed with me without a fuss or whining. So here's the final look of our tree, it's more beautiful at night, don't you think? hehe, love my own, i know :D
DSC_8281

No comments: