Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our Beautiful Christmas Tree Is Up!

I finally got our Christmas tree up. It made me so mad lastnight because i already put it up and put the lights with it but unfortunately, the tree stand got broken. It's probably because it is already old, in fact the tree is a lot older than our kids. But the tree is still good, just the stand. I was so frustrated lastnight, could not even think what to do with the tree which is leaning on the couch.

Good thing there was some good friends who suggested what to do. They gave me excellent ideas on how to put up a tree using an alternative tree stand. Luckily, we have an aluminum bucket and i filled it with big rocks and put the tree stand in it. And i am so happy that tree stood still. I told hubby about it to find me some rocks to fill the bucket but he was still snoring when i got up and decided to just do it by myself. So after i put up the tree with the help of my eldest, we then also put the orbs and some other decorations with it. And here's our beautiful Christmas tree now! It's combined with gold and silver color. A very simple Christmas tree, yet very elegant looking as well :D
DSC_8203

No comments: