Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lightroom Processed Images

Ever since i got the lightroom and knows how to use it somehow, i began to get addicted to it. I like when my raw pictures turns into colorful or maybe a black and white images. Lightroom sure does adds life to the photographs. Now i learned that's why most photographers use softwares to enhance their photographs so to give more life to it and add more colors.

Here are some of my old photos that i processed in lightroom 3. I really love the free presets i got from different generous websites that gives their free presets. So far, i haven't bought presets yet, i am beginning to get tempted but i am holding off myself because i don't want to start on keep buying it. And besides, i am just an amateur to this, so i might as well have to enjoy the free ones for now. As they always say, practices makes perfect. Hope you like these shots i got here below :)
I miss him when he was just this age :(I miss him when he was just this age :(I miss him when he was just this age :(Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.My boys in Panglao beach

1 comment:

anney said...

Nicely processed photos! Your son is so adorable!