Monday, August 22, 2011

Before And After Processed

I am so thankful that there are still good friends that are willing to help. I've got few of them even though i haven't met them yet personally. They gave me some tips on how to use the lightroom and the Photoshop so i can edit pictures. I tell you, i really am slow when it comes to photo processing, i've got no talent to that. But then, i should learn because i want to try the portrait photography which i am already trying it with my friends with me going to some place where it's perfect to take some snaps.

These photos below are lightroom processed, used some presets that i think it matches to the photos i chose. I know i still have a lot of things to learn in processing but i am taking my time so i will learn everyday and will study more the techniques on how to beautify the portrait pictures.
Before and AfterBefore and AfterBefore and AfterBefore and AfterMy first grader :)

No comments: