Sunday, August 28, 2011

County Fair In Tremonton

It was a blast for my two boys at the county fair in Tremonton yesterday. They really enjoyed all the rides they can go, although the little one has limited tickets since we didn't buy him the unlimited wrist band for all the rides just like his big brother. I got scared though because the big brother got lost in my sight, it was i think almost an hour before we finally found him through the help of the sheriffs out there patrolling. Thanks to them! Anyway, there will be another celebration going on here in our town in about two weeks from now and i am sure that my boys are going to enjoy that day again just like they did yesterday.

Here are some few shots i got yesterday of my two boys being in the rides they took yesterday. It was fun for me as well because kept on snapping my camera while they were having so fun with all the rides. When my son was in the kiddie roller coaster, he met that boy he was sitting with and became his friends. He then was with that boy whatever rides they feel like to take. Glad to see my son is making new friends :)
Roller coaster for kidsDSC_2623DSC_2630DSC_2631DSC_2637DSC_2571DSC_2580DSC_2578DSC_2560DSC_2671DSC_2657-2DSC_2659

No comments: