Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Stolen Shot

Stolen shot
This photo above was a stolen shot by my husband. I just barely had my shower and rested by the floor in our bedroom and had a conversation with him. I put my camera in our bed because i used it earlier before i had my shower. Hubby hardly touches my camera, he like to take photos but he said that he's rather not to mess up the settings of it so i won't get upset. He is a very good husband, i love him more for thinking of me so much, he cares about me so much.

Anyway, as i was just brushing my hair through my fingers, i did not know that he was on top of our bed and ready to push the shutter button of my camera. He told me to look at the mirror, so i did. As you can see, i was brushing my hair but it looks like i was pulling my hair (as what my younger brother thought i did). Never thought hubby could take such a good portrait like what he just did. I so love the result, it looks so calm and expressive image!

No comments: