Monday, November 8, 2010

Addition To My Wish List

Hubby asked me yesterday how is my laptop going. I told him honestly that my computer is almost giving up because of my little potato. Whenever he gets the chance to grab my computer, he messes it up and it makes its condition even worse. It still works though, it's just don't work like it used to anymore.

Anyway, aside from computer, i also am wishing that i will be able to get another lens for my camera. I want the basic one that is great for portrait and for travel. A friend of mine told me that i should get the 50 mm lens for it is just perfect for what i want. I have two lenses already, but i want the daily kind lens and this one below is what exactly i am looking for. It's not that expensive that's why i am planning to get this next month as Christmas present for myself, i will save my little income from blogging. I guess time to buy for a remembrance again from my own savings eh? lol!

No comments: