Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Memorable Place For Us

Dumaluan Beach Resort
This is the place where my uncle took us with my ex-fiance' who is now my husband. That was over 6 years ago when i first met him, he went to Philippines just to see me and get to know more about me. I never knew that he already brought an engagement ring to propose a marriage to me. This place is a very memorable one, we had our misunderstandings and reconciliation afterwards. A lot of things that plays in my mind every time i see this picture. So, when we last visited this place, i took the chance to take a picture of it for i don't have a remembrance when we were there first time.

This is Dumaluan Beach resort by the way, located in Visayas part of Philippines, Panglao Bohol, middle south. A very beautiful beach resort that you won't regret visiting it. The white fine sand is just so inviting for the tourist to enjoy it. Even if you don't know how to swim or you are not a fan of beach, i tell you, once you see this beach, you will fall in love right away and would love to stay as long as you want (during your vacation). I told hubby that when we go back to Philippines sometime, we will go back there again and enjoy what the beautiful nature can offer.

No comments: