Thursday, December 9, 2010

Myself Inside the Gold Bulb

Christmas is fast approaching and my boys are both excited to open up their presents under the tree already. Speaking of Christmas tree, we put up ours already by the way right after we came home from our trip. Our Christmas tree last year was a mess so this year, i decided to just put things on my own with the help of my family by handing things to me. I thought that red and gold ornaments are beautiful together. So that's our theme for this year. After i got finished putting all the ornaments and the lights, i took some shots of it and took some close up pictures of myself inside the gold bulb. Before i had my camera, i have been wishing to capture some nice picture of me inside the bulbs hanging on the tree and finally now that i got my camera, i did it and it turned out perfect! I was using my macro lens on these pictures.
My reflection in the xmas ballpeace yo!

No comments: