Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Can See You Mommy!

The kids gets easily bored inside the house during the winter, that's why i always have to find something to make them happy even though we're just staying inside the house. My oldest one likes to go outside a lot and even if it's snowing so hard, he still love to play outside better than to keep warm inside the house. He was playing his dump truck the other day after he got off from school and he probably felt cold for staying at the backyard too long and decided to come inside and asked me to make him hot chocolate for him.

After all that, he found his bubble bottle and asked me if he can play it inside the house. He asked me because i already told him that he can only play the bubbles outside. But since it's cold outside, so i just let him play, and thought of taking some snaps as he was playing with it. I was able to take some good snaps and this picture below is one of the best snaps that i got. He said, "I can see you Mommy!" when i took this photo.
I can see you mommy :)

No comments: