Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Experimental Macro Shots

I feel so bad that this website is not as updated as i wanted it to be. Holidays are going on and i am too busy with some other things that's why i was not able to experiment to shoot some nice things that i can post it here. But today i am glad that i was able to take some snaps of things that is commonly used by professional photographers, such as these pretzels, chocolate hershey's drops and colored pencils. I am glad that i took some good shots today and it sure feels so good. I just hope that i will learn more things about photography... I am dying to learn studio photography and i hope to be good at it and will be the one to take studio shots of my kids instead so i don't have to pay studio portraits of my kiddos hihi :) Anyway, here are the shots i got earlier....
PretzelsMacro shot hershey drops on top of the baked fudgeColored pencils

No comments: