Monday, January 23, 2012

What I Have Been Working

As i learn how to walk the path in PHOTOGRAPHY, i always find pieces along the way as the answers to my questions. I realized that photography is like a drawing book. The art is there but you have to paint colors to bring out the beauty in it. It only depends on the artist on how he/she will show it to the world the piece of art he/she got.

I finally got the paint i have been looking for. I have tried a lot of paint that i thought it would be best for my drawing book, but i failed. It didn't fit to my taste. And now, i am very happy that i finally found it. And i have tried the paint i was talking about to some of my children's photos. And here some few of the samples. Hope you'll like them! ^_^
bibimdDSC_0154-3DSC_2632DSC_0197

No comments: