Friday, April 15, 2011

Much More Excited For Spring

As i promised, i am going to post another photographs i took just recently. The weather is getting better and better everyday, although we get storms here and there a little but that's fine because it's just normal that we get rainstorms here where we at on April until May. Anyway, i went to the house where my son went last year for their field trip when he was only in preschool. It is a huge house with a huge flower garden as well. Luckily, it is just couple of blocks away from our house, so since the day was perfect this afternoon, i took my little one for an hour walk while the Daddy and the eldest had fun flying their kite...

The garden owner told me that there isn't much flowers blooming yet for we just barely getting warmer days. And she told me that i can go back to her garden soon as the flowers will start to bloom and i can take pictures as many as i like for free! She is one nice old lady, she said that i can go there whenever i feel like :) I am excited to see her flowers bloom, for they aren't just ordinary wild flowers that is commonly be seen by the sidewalks or maybe with the bushes in the yard :) Well, anyway, here are some shots i got, enjoy viewing! I will try my best to post more photographs here that i got as possible as i can :)
Purely white :)Fly :)Bee's rear! Tiny blue flowers :)

No comments: