Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Macro Treats Set Up Shots

Alright, i learned something new in photography. When shooting small things, food or treats on top of the table, i should put something in front of it as reflectors such as bond papers or much better the foil so the light will reflect to the foil or the bond paper and hit back to the subject to eliminate the shadow of the subject. So here are the few shots i got earlier with the set up shots....
DSC_1154DSC_1164DSC_1172Butterfinger!DSC_1183Crunch!

3 comments:

C5 said...

I dream of having a dslr and a TB capacity HD to store the pics...thanks for the tip! :)

Under My Fingertips

S-H-Y said...

WOW lovely site, I also love photography and wants to go to photography class one day..Anyway have followed you, hope you do the same...

Gene said...

Nice photographs sis! Do you have flickr? I practice my love for photography from time to time and would love to see your other shots.