Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Angelic Face Of My Son

It has been awhile since i touched and played my camera. The freezing weather makes me feel like i just want to crawl in the bed all the time and keep myself warm with my thick blanket. Last night when my little one cried, i took him in our bed from his crib, and gave him a bottle of milk. And when i was about to lie down too, i saw my camera and decided to play with it for just a little bit shooting my little one's body parts using my macro lens, such as his ears, eyes and his hands. Of course i took some snaps of his angelic face too while he was just falling back to sleep. And i realized when i saw the photos i took, he is such an angel, especially when he is quietly sleeping so deeply.
We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.  ~Stacia Tauscher~Little one's eye“Put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard.”  Anne SextonLittle one's hand

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! you are great photographer. I love all of your pictures here. I love taking pictures too but it's not as beautiful like this one.

Anonymous said...

Darlene, you're becoming a great, talented creative photographer.....galinga oy. Your photos seem real. Love your photos!